Electric-Assisted Bicycle (Class 1/2/3)
Built and tested in the USA.
Motor Power | 750W
Stock Battery | 72V & 24Ah (1.8kWh)
Stock Range | 60 miles
Brakes | 220mm Tektro Brakes
Suspension Travel | 8" Front and 10" Rear
Wheels | 19" Front & 17" Rear Motorcycle DOT wheels
Charger | 110V Smart AC Charger
*Contact for custom paint color, pictures for reference only.
- Class 1 | 20mph / Pedal Assisted: Ride anywhere a bicycle can including many National & State Parks.
- Class 2 | 20mph / Pedal Assisted
- Class 3 | 28mph / Pedal Assisted
24Ah Stock Battery | 1.8kW Hours / Up to 60 miles of range.
30Ah Battery Upgrade | 2.2kW Hours / Up to 70 miles of range.
42Ah Battery Upgrade | 3kW Hours / Up to 100 miles of range.
63Ah Battery Upgrade | 4.5kW Hours / Up to 200 miles of range.
- The moto range (minimum) is in the toughest riding conditions.
- The ultimate range (maximum) is in ideal efficiency conditions. (Average rider going 15mph or less on flat paved ground). Acceleration, incline, and average speed greatly affect range.
AuxiliaryPower and LED Light Kit
- Ultra-bright head and tail light
- On/Off button
- 12V lighter port & 5V USB up to 120 Watts.
Street Safety Kit
Making your ride safer and necessary if you intend to register you bike, it includes:
- Auxiliary Power Kit
- Brake light
- Turn signals
- Hand-built in the USA with top materials and expertise.
- Essential for pushing your bike to the highest levels of performance.
- ~2x standard spoke diameter.
- 18" Excel Takasago rim (or similar) for high impacts and rocky conditions.
CAB Moto Seat
- Cushioned moto seat ideal for rough riding conditions.
- Made in the USA.
About The 750R
About The 750R
750W of Power + Advanced Cooling
- Industry leading peak power & torque
- Advanced cooling maintains efficiency and extends lifespan.
- Full-sized Motorcycle wheels and tires.
- 19" front & 17" rear DOT Enduro tires that work great on & off-road
- Built for the power and speed of a motorcycle.
- Made for the roughest terrain and fastest roads.
- Fully adjustable preload, compression, and rebound.
- 220mm front & rear Tektro brake system.
- Equipped with regen braking power, often making it unnecessary to use the brake pads at all.
- Regen can return up to 20% of the energy back to the battery.
Charging time | 6hrs from empty
Controller | ASI BAC800 or similar
USA Shipping: $600 & ready-to-ride
*Call or Email for International Shipping.
+1 (714) 594-9885 / firstname.lastname@example.org
What's the max range of your bikes?
Battery sizes are as follows:
24Ah / 1.7kW Hours | 12-60 miles of range.
30Ah / 2.2kW Hours | 14-70 miles of range.
42Ah / 3kW Hours | 20-100 miles of range.
63Ah / 4.5kW Hours | 40-200 miles of range.
Riding easy vs hard can result in a ~5x difference in range. This is true for all battery powered high-performance vehicles.
How capable are the bikes?
Acceleration: Our ebikes have surprising torque, and the Recon is quicker than any other ebike.
Nimbleness: Added weight from a larger battery is hardly noticeable. Light, powerful, and agile.
Terrain: Standard 8" front and 10" rear suspension allow you to overcome most all obstacles.
What is the Performance Motor wheel?
Hand-built in the USA and doubling the spoke diameter from the standard. It cushions the motor from high impacts and rocky conditions. Mitigating dented rims with its higher sidewall.This is essential if you'll be pushing your bike to the highest levels of performance.
Rain and wet conditions?
Our E-bikes can handle rain and water splashes. However, submerging or pressure washing the bikes with water is not recommended and can lead to component damage or failure.
How should I clean my bike?
Use a clean, dry or damp microfiber cloth to wipe down your ride or leave it dirty as your badge of honor.