Built and tested in the USA.
Motor Power | 20kW
Stock Battery | 72V & 36Ah (2.6kWh)
Stock Range | 16-80 miles
Brakes | 220mm Tektro Brakes
Suspension Travel | 8" Front and 10" Rear
Wheels | 19" Motorcycle DOT wheels
Charger | 110V Smart AC Charger
*Contact for custom paint color, pictures for reference only.
36Ah Stock Battery | 2.6kW Hours / 16-80 miles of range.
42Ah Battery Upgrade | 3kW Hours / 20-100 miles of range.
63Ah Battery Upgrade | 4.5kW Hours / 40-200 miles of range.
- The moto range (minimum) is in the toughest riding conditions.
- The ultimate range (maximum) is in ideal efficiency conditions. (Average rider going 15mph or less on flat paved ground)
AuxiliaryPower and LED Light Kit
- Ultra-bright head and tail light
- On/Off button
- 12V lighter port & 5V USB up to 120 Watts.
Street Safety Kit
Making your ride safer and necessary if you intend to register you bike, it includes:
- Auxiliary Power Kit
- Brake light
- Turn signals
- Hand-built in the USA with top materials and expertise.
- Essential for pushing your bike to the highest levels of performance.
- ~2x standard spoke diameter.
- 18" Excel Takasago rim (or similar) for high impacts and rocky conditions.
Tektro Brake System
- 1.8mm: 220mm Rotors / 2-piston
- 2.3mm System: 220mm Rotors / 4-piston
- Dual Front Rotors: Less noise / 2x Front Force / Longer brake life
Schlumpf 2 Speed Crankset
- Made in Germany
- 2.5:1 overdrive, pedal upwards of 50 mph. (Only 15 mph stock)
- A satisfying feeling and can add to the effective range of your bike.
About The Recon
About The Recon
Most powerful electric bike on the planet second only to the CAB Racer.
Twice as powerful as the Eagle, with a boost in top speed by 25% and torque by almost 50%.
Advanced cooling for improved efficiency and extended lifespan.
Designed by CAB, and made in the USA.
Waterproof controller housing with improved cooling.
By riders for riders, with great fit, form, and function.
Full-sized Motorcycle wheels and tires.
19" DOT Enduro tires that work great on & off-road
Built for the power and speed of a motorcycle.
Made for the roughest terrain and fastest roads.
Fully adjustable preload, compression, and rebound.
220mm front & rear Tektro brake system.
4 kW of regen braking power, often making it unnecessary to use the brake pads.
Regen recharges up to 20% of energy back into the battery.
USA Shipping: $600 & ready-to-ride
*Call or Email for International Shipping.
+1 (714) 594-9885 / firstname.lastname@example.org
What's the max range of your bikes?
Battery sizes are as follows:
24Ah / 1.7kW Hours | 12-60 miles of range.
30Ah / 2.2kW Hours | 14-70 miles of range.
42Ah / 3kW Hours | 20-100 miles of range.
63Ah / 4.5kW Hours | 40-200 miles of range.
Riding easy vs hard can result in a ~5x difference in range. This is true for all battery powered high-performance vehicles.
How capable are the bikes?
Acceleration: Our ebikes have surprising torque, and the Recon is quicker than any other ebike.
Nimbleness: Added weight from a larger battery is hardly noticeable. Light, powerful, and agile.
Terrain: Standard 8" front and 10" rear suspension allow you to overcome most all obstacles.
What is the Performance Motor wheel?
Hand-built in the USA and doubling the spoke diameter from the standard. It cushions the motor from high impacts and rocky conditions. Mitigating dented rims with its higher sidewall.This is essential if you'll be pushing your bike to the highest levels of performance.
Rain and wet conditions?
Our E-bikes can handle rain and water splashes. However, submerging or pressure washing the bikes with water is not recommended and can lead to component damage or failure.
How should I clean my bike?
Use a clean, dry or damp microfiber cloth to wipe down your ride or leave it dirty as your badge of honor.